“We attempted IVF at the beginning of the year and only 6 eggs retrieved. 3 of the 6 were implanted and failed. Desperate to try anything to help improve my egg quality and quantity, I stumbled upon Molly Sims blog and it eventually led me to Seedlyfe. In April, I ordered my first fertility blend and I took it everyday. My next IVF round in June yielded 12 eggs and 11 fertilized. My team of doctors and nurses were shocked! I am now a few weeks pregnant!”
"I took the fertility blend, because I've had sever Endo for years and I've done massive body work and healing around it, but something was missing - hormones were still up and down, still in some pain here and there - my intuition told after I read all the ingredients in that specific blend that it would help. And now - NO PAIN! I'm also pregnant!"
“I was a bit older when I started thinking about getting pregnant so I needed all the help I could get. Lori came in like a saving grace and introduced me to her Fertility Smoothie. I drank a glass every single day when I prepped my body for each one of my pregnancy’s" - Molly Sims
"We are currently going through fertility treatments and on my second IUI trial I developed 2 more follicles after ONE month of taking your smoothie powder. (the only difference between cycles was me drinking your Seedlyfe fertility blend daily). My doctors and nurses were even surprised. They actually thought I was on extra medicine but I wasn't. Thank you for the amazing product!"
“As a dietitian/nutritionist that specializes in maternal nutrition, I can say with full confidence this is one of the my favorite products for new moms. It contains all the superfoods you need to nourish your body and baby during the postpartum period. I even consumed it myself after I had my baby and it helped increase my milk supply a ton and gave my body the fuel it needed to run my busy life.” - Jessica Diamond
- Assists postnatal depletion by replenishing mom after birth with 14 nutrient dense superfoods including galactagogue foods to jump start the production of breast milk and help increase the amount of breast milk made*
- Rich in iron to help rebuild blood loss post birth, helps keep the bowels moving easily and can improve digestion*
- Supports a healthy immune system and can reduce chemicals and dioxins from reaching the baby through the breast milk*
- Helps boost mood and facilitates sustainable energy*
- Slightly sweetened vanilla flavor perfect for blending with your favorite smoothie.
"The more you can take care of and nurture yourself, the better you'll be to take care of another. Self-care involves tending to your needs, as well as loving yourself to know that you matter too. The better mom feels the better those around her will be" - Lori Bregman