- What is the best way to consume Seedlyfe Powders?
Mix 1 scoop of Seedlyfe powder into your favorite smoothie or juice of choice daily. You can also add to 8oz of water and shake but our favorite is to blend with almond milk, ice and a banana. Please see our blog page and Instagram @seedlyfe_ for recipe ideas!
- With all these superfoods how does each blend taste?
We spent countless hours tasting all Seedlyfe blends to make sure they are all delicious!!! Simply read our testimonials or check out our instagram highlights @seedlyfe_. We add natural flavoring and the smallest amount of natural sugars to disguise the potent taste of many of the powerful superfoods.
- How long do I need to take Seedlyfe Fertility powder to expect results?
We recommend both you and your partner taking the fertility blend daily for at least 3-6 months to get the best results but the longer the better! We have had customers get pregnant in the first month of taking Seedlyfe and for others it took them 9 months. For more detailed information please see our blog posts on egg quality and sperm quality.
- Do I still need to take a prenatal vitamin when taking my seedlyfe powder?
Yes! We absolutely recommend taking a prenatal vitamin and any other vitamins your care provider suggests.
- Can I take the Seedlyfe fertility powder while doing fertility treatments such as IUI and IVF?
We have heard from customers that taking the fertility blend helped increase follicle count, increase cervical mucus, decrease inflammation and increase general energy when taking all the drugs that come with fertility treatments. Please checkout our testimonals and highlights on our instagram @seedlyfe_. However, we always suggest checking with your doctor or care provider.
- When do you suggest switching from the fertility blend to the pregnancy blend?
We suggest switching to the pregnancy blend as soon as you get a positive pregnancy test! If you are doing IVF you can switch after transfer or wait to you get a positive pregnancy test.
- Can I take the fertility blend when breastfeeding?
Yes, you can! but please make sure to watch your baby for any reactions such as gas, upset tummy or too much energy.
- Is it safe for my kids to share the Seedlyfe Pregnancy Blend?
As a busy mom we totally understand the need to make only one smoothie for the house so everything in the pregnancy blend is safe for children to consume. However, if you child is susceptible to allergies we always recommend checking in with your pediatrician.
- Where should I store my Seedlyfe powders?
We suggest storing in a cool, dry place.
- Why is the cost of Seedlyfe Powders higher than other superfood and protein powders?
Please take a look at the high amounts of superfood ingredients we have compared to others brands that use low quality fillers to bulk up product and keep costs low. We list all ingredient quantities so you know exactly what you’re getting unlike other brands that can hide fillers and have low superfood ingredient amounts with propriety blends. We are extremely proud to only use the highest quality ingredients and no fillers because it is important for us to deliver a product that actually works! Check out out testimonials!
- Do you provide samples?
We do have single serving size samples available for gift bags and promotional purposes! Please email us at info@seedlyfe if you’re interested!
- Oh, no! I received the wrong product. What do I do?
Oops! If your order seems off or you are missing items, let us know and we'll look into it for you! Please email us at email@example.com
- I’d like to sell your products. How do I become a wholesaler?
We are so glad you’re interested! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk wholesale.
- Oh, no! I ordered the wrong product and/or would like to cancel my order.
No problem! Just email us ASAP @ email@example.com and we can fix the order!
- Help! I received a notification that my package was delivered but I have not received it.
Occasionally USPS will notify a customer of delivery and then the product will show up 1-3 days later. If it does not show up, we recommend checking in with neighbors to see if they might have received it. You can also contact your local post office based on your zip code.